BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

valentine is hell-a-time

hehe... sorry for leaving my blog empty for so long ><
i doubt u guys had time to read it anyways =P

ANYWAYS...

my weekly rutine curently is school-lunch-sleep-workout-dinner-tuition-sleep..
yes i know.. its VERY boring...
ill be honest... the "sleep" after lunch is only if i dun have koko in skul -.-

other then life at home... school is also pretty much boring ><
atleast we have interact and frisbee...
stupid jianfu thinks frisbee sux... bet he cant throw properly XP
hahahahaha!

my cumputer games usage have reduce alot lately...
the only time i even play is when im asked by my frens...
well... atleast dats a good thing =)

before i end my post i wana wish Mr.Kavindaren

A
VERY
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!

=D

dats all for now... untill next time... cya =D





PS.almost forgot... valentines day is coming... buy me present yah XD