BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

drinking zone =D

hello people... been a while since i last updated... well nothing to talk abt anyways...
well... if there was something to talk abt yall wouldn't be interested anyways lol...

anyways... yesterday jianfu and jack came over xD...
jian fu had to go to school to buy his exercise books...
we went to McD for lunch after that xP
unfortunately vimal didn't come but instead....
my bro came along ><

LOOK!! all of us had the prosperity burger =P


OH IM LOVIN' IT ALRIGHT xD

after dat we juz chilled at my house...
jack was playing alice in wonderland
and jian fu was watching... lol


later on after they left i went for my cousin's farewell party =D
well the food was okay... it was mostly malay food like
roti jala,ketupat,rendan,etc etc

BUT

they hired a bartender xD
thats whr the drinking zone started hahaha
i took abt 4shots coz my mum din let me take to much... =.=

bacardi mix pepsi,bacardi mix 7up,kahlua(one coffee liquor thing),and another mixed thing i 4got... lol...
i could see my dads face turn red abit...altough he juz took as much as me... lol
it was so tempting to take more but...
there's always something stopping me TT
kinda lazy to upload the photos now... maybe next time haha

oh and... sorry to christine,weiteng,chuipin and jared coz i couldn't attend the outing =/
if yall did go for it... lol
thats all for today... bye bye~


PS.miss rachel tan... i wasn't drunk okay.... its only 4shots of alcohol -.-