BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

liar liar

hello people/readers
how's life... today mine started as usual... which is most likely
.....
VERY BORING!!
its because all that i could do was computer/tv/sleep
my guitar was untuned so i couldn't practice much with the strumming...
=(

but... everyday has its time to shine....
mine was when jack showed up =D
he came over to my hse... which is twice as good as that no good liar Jian Fu

wondering why???
well.... this "liar" told me yesterday(sunday 13 2009)
that he wanted to come over to my hse...
in the end he didn't show up AT ALL... pisses me off
you think i didn't try calling??think again...

beep beep....
beep beep....

*lady picks up phone*
*i say*.. hello can i speak to jian fu pls??
*she says*.. jian fu is not in now
*i reply*.. oh okay thanks

*hang-up*

beep....beep....

*in my mind thinking*

....

oh well... if your reading dis jian fu... WE HAD FUN WITHOUT YOU!!! you should regret not making it xP

eventually kahwai got very pissed coz i told him that jian fu was gona bring zombieland so we could watch...(thats wad jianfu told me)
he ended up playing SA and CS a while and got a phone call from his mum so he returned home

kahwai if theres anyone to blame... blame it on jian fu =P

well thats all for now... goodbye people :)






PS.almost forgot... hav fun in camp rachel =D