BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

somebody save me!!!

hello readers...
i'm now curently on my 2nd day of starving(fasting and praying)...
its a thing my chrurch does every year...
i seriously duno how the other kids in my church does it but i'm feeling dead already T.T

oh and christine... i also linked u adi... and the steamboat or dinner or wtv it is play make sure its not on this weeks mon,tue,wed.... well even better make sure its not tomorrow...
coz 2moro my las day of starving xD
sooo.... if it is steamboat make sure got alot,alot,alot food coz i didn't eat for 3days xP

i'm so balady thirsty now... zzz
to be honest the thirst is kiling me more then the hunger...
i'm actually considered lucky coz last years fasting was on school day-_-

well...thats all for today people...
oh and yes i miss you all... =D and also...
WHO WAN GO WATCH AVATAR?!?!?! xD

BYE BYES~