BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

jack the addict

hello people... hows holidays??? mine is pretty much the same everyday... ==
sorry if yall are still waiting for the pics of me in Europe =P hahaha...

anyways...

as you may have notice... Mr.JackLeeHorKit is now a TD(tower defense) addict xD
dun trust me???
juz go turn on msn and look at his P.M.... LoL

how??

well... it all started that day when me and jianfu went to jack's house...
i was uploading o2mania for him... den he asked...
"Eh,you got tower defense ah???"
then.... thats when it all started...right after his first game he acctually played until night time...LOL

so...

enough abt jack... altough there's nothing to talk abt my day since its a very same boring sunday like every other.... except... today i skipped church...><
well its not my fault my dad couldn't wake up to wake me up... LOL xP

jack if you're reading dis... can i come over to ur hse??? =D
because...
Go to fullsize image

the boredom is killing me!!!
and if i do come over we can TD if u wan XD juz upload to ur laptop
hehehe
im free whenever u are...

well....thats it for today... din do much anyways...*sniff* yum i smell dinner :P
have a fun unboring holidays people :)